Do you possess a unique and fresh perspective with a passion for excellence? See just how far your talent will take you, and gain real-world experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Put your degree to work at INSYS as an intern or a co-op, where your skills and education can help develop and deliver innovative solutions that help patients while you grow in your career.
INSYS offers internship opportunities during the summer to students that are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level degree program.
We focus on identifying high-quality, challenging rotations and recruiting the very best candidates to fill these positions. This will allow us to fully evaluate students and identify any suitable entry-level positions available within the business.
Our internship program is designed to expose students to the pharmaceutical industry. Additional opportunities include the recruitment and hiring of top quality students to feed the talent pipeline for INSYS. These opportunities are available within R&D, Pharmaceutical Operations, Clinical Operations and Marketing.
Recruitment begins in March for the summer program. Positions will be posted on an ongoing basis from March through April.
- All applicants must have active student status and/or within 12 months of graduating from a degree program.
- All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited program.
- All applicants must have U.S. work authorization
- Student must be available to work 30 to 40-hours throughout the internship
- 3.3 or greater cumulative GPA
- Track record of achievement and leadership in work and/or extracurricular activities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
- Students with work experience in their major area of study including previous internships preferred.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Majoring in Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Finance, Business Management or related fields
- Knowledge and experience in Pharmaceutics and formulation development
- Strong laboratory and analytical skills such as HPLC.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background.
- Must be willing to take a drug test. Must be 18 years of age or older
- Internships run 10-12 weeks, generally from May through August.
- All positions are paid internships.
- Qualified candidates should meet the criteria set above.
Availability of Positions:
- 2 internships available within the R&D Laboratory
- 1 internship available within the Pharmaceutical Operations GMP Lab
- 1 internship available in Quality Assurance
- 1 internship available in Marketing
- If Intern is from outside the metropolitan Phoenix, AZ area, the Intern would be responsible for housing and travel costs during the course of the internship.